This work was supported by National Institutes of Health postdoctoral training grants T32 AA07463 (S.B.), AA10968 and AA07186 (E.R.), and AA10971 (S.K.J.).
Effect of Chronic Ethanol Exposure on Inositol Trisphosphate Receptors in WB Rat Liver Epithelial Cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 1875–1883, December 1999
How to Cite
Bokkala, S., Rubin, E. and Joseph, S. K. (1999), Effect of Chronic Ethanol Exposure on Inositol Trisphosphate Receptors in WB Rat Liver Epithelial Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 1875–1883. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04086.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication June 29, 1999; accepted October 6, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.