Chronic Ethanol Upregulates NMDA and AMPA, but Not Kainate Receptor Subunit Proteins in Rat Primary Cortical Cultures
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 363–370, February 1999
How to Cite
Chandler, L. J., Norwood, D. and Sutton, G. (1999), Chronic Ethanol Upregulates NMDA and AMPA, but Not Kainate Receptor Subunit Proteins in Rat Primary Cortical Cultures. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 363–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04123.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication August 17, 1998; accepted November 23, 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.