Cerebrospinal Fluid Tau Protein Levels in Demented and Nondemented Alcoholics
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 575–577, April 1999
How to Cite
Morikawa, Y.-i., Arai, H., Matsushita, S., Kato, M., Higuchi, S., Miura, M., Kawakami, H., Higuchi, M., Okamura, N., Tashiro, M., Matsui, T. and Sasaki, H. (1999), Cerebrospinal Fluid Tau Protein Levels in Demented and Nondemented Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 575–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04156.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 30, 1998; accepted December 14, 1998.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.