This research was supported by PHS Grants R21 AA 10831, P50 AA 07611, and M01 RR 750.
A Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Model for Alcohol Facilitates Rapid BrAC Clamping
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 617–623, April 1999
How to Cite
Ramchandani, V. A., Bolane, J., Li, T.-K. and O'Connor, S. (1999), A Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Model for Alcohol Facilitates Rapid BrAC Clamping. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 617–623. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04163.x
Presented, in part, at the 1998 Research Society on Alcoholism Annual Meeting and the December 1997 NIAAA Workshop on In Vivo Pharmacokinetics of Alcohol.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 21, 1998; accepted January 18, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!