This study was supported by the Australian Brewers’Foundation, and the National Health & Medical Research Council, Australia.
Ethanol Consumption by Fawn-Hooded Rats Following Abstinence Effect of Naltrexone and Changes in μ-Opioid Receptor Density
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1008–1014, June 1999
How to Cite
Cowen, M. S., Rezvani, A. H., Jarrott, B. and Lawrence, A. J. (1999), Ethanol Consumption by Fawn-Hooded Rats Following Abstinence Effect of Naltrexone and Changes in μ-Opioid Receptor Density. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 1008–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04218.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 16, 1998; accepted March 15, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.