This work was supported by NIH Grants AA02686-20 and AA05524-16. We thank Drs. H. Cohen, E. Cordis, T.-K. Li, and T. Reich for their helpful comments. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors.
What Is Inherited in the Predisposition Toward Alcoholism? A Proposed Model
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1125–1135, July 1999
How to Cite
Begleiter, H. and Porjesz, B. (1999), What Is Inherited in the Predisposition Toward Alcoholism? A Proposed Model. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 1125–1135. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04269.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication November 23, 1998; accepted April 26, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!