This study was supported by Institutional Grant SA82/96from the Junta de Castillo y León.
Chronic Alcoholism Is Associated With an Imbalanced Production of Th-1/Th-2 Cytokines by Peripheral Blood T Cells
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1306–1311, August 1999
How to Cite
Laso, F. J., Iglesias-Osma, C., Ciudad, J., Lopez, A., Pastor, I. and Orfao, A. (1999), Chronic Alcoholism Is Associated With an Imbalanced Production of Th-1/Th-2 Cytokines by Peripheral Blood T Cells. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 23: 1306–1311. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.1999.tb04351.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication February 10, 1999; accepted May 24, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!