Supported by Grant AA11140 from NIH and Grant DAMD17-98-1-8571 from the Department of Defense.
Skeletal Response to Alcohol
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 11, pages 1693–1701, November 2000
How to Cite
Turner, R. T. (2000), Skeletal Response to Alcohol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 1693–1701. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb01971.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication June 7, 2000; accepted August 17, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.