Supported by funds from the Texas Commission on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, NIH Grant AA06399, the National Health and Medical Research Council (NH&MRC) of Australia (Grant 981723), and funds provided by the State of California through University of California at San Francisco for research on alcoholism and drug abuse.
Gene Expression in Human Alcoholism: Microarray Analysis of Frontal Cortex
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 12, pages 1873–1882, December 2000
How to Cite
Lewohl, J. M., Wang, L., Miles, M. F., Zhang, L., Dodd, P. R. and Harris, R. A. (2000), Gene Expression in Human Alcoholism: Microarray Analysis of Frontal Cortex. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 1873–1882. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb01993.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 22, 2000; accepted October 27, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!