Supported by the Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs. This paper is based on a thesis by the second author under the direction of the first and fifth authors and submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Science at the University of Oklahoma.
Blunted Stress Cortisol Response in Abstinent Alcoholic and Polysubstance-Abusing Men
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 651–658, May 2000
How to Cite
Lovallo, W. R., Dickensheets, S. L., Myers, D. A., Thomas, T. L. and Nixon, S. J. (2000), Blunted Stress Cortisol Response in Abstinent Alcoholic and Polysubstance-Abusing Men. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 651–658. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb02036.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 2, 1999; accepted February 22, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!