This work was supported by Center Grant P50 AA05595 from the National Institute for Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism with supplemental funding from the Office of Minority Health. Presented as a Plenary Lecture at the 1999 Annual Meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism.
Understanding Drinking During Pregnancy Among Urban American Indians and African Americans: Health Messages, Risk Beliefs, and How We Measure Consumption
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1241–1250, August 2000
How to Cite
Kaskutas, L. A. (2000), Understanding Drinking During Pregnancy Among Urban American Indians and African Americans: Health Messages, Risk Beliefs, and How We Measure Consumption. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 1241–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb02090.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication February 16, 2000; accepted April 26, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.