An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Conference on Women's Health Services Research, “Women and Alcohol Problems,” sponsored by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, November 5–6, 1998, Washington, DC.
Family Violence and Victimization: Treatment Issues for Women With Alcohol Problems
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 8, pages 1287–1297, August 2000
How to Cite
Miller, B. A., Wilsnack, S. C. and Cunradi, C. B. (2000), Family Violence and Victimization: Treatment Issues for Women With Alcohol Problems. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 1287–1297. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb02095.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 7, 1999; accepted June 6, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!