Supported in part by the Alcohol Beverage Medical Research Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, AG 12713, the Sierra-Pacific MIRECC, the Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs, the Swiss Foundation for Alcohol Research, and the Swiss National Science Foundation.
Ethanol Pharmacokinetics in White Women: Nonlinear Model Fitting Versus Zero-Order Elimination Analyses
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1353–1362, September 2000
How to Cite
Mumenthaler, M. S., Taylor, J. L. and Yesavage, J. A. (2000), Ethanol Pharmacokinetics in White Women: Nonlinear Model Fitting Versus Zero-Order Elimination Analyses. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 1353–1362. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb02103.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication November 15, 1999; accepted June 12, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.