This material is based on work supported by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Agreement No. 58-1950-9-001. Any opinions, findings, conclusion, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. This project was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant ROI CA59005-05S1 (J.B.M.), the Cancer Research Foundation of America (S.W.C), and a Dr.-Mildred-Scheel-Stiftung Research Fellowship, Deutsche Krebshilfe, Germany (F.S.).
Effect of Chronic Alcohol Consumption on Total Plasma Homocysteine Level in Rats
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 259–264, March 2000
How to Cite
Stickel, F., Choi, S.-W., Kim, Y.-I., Bagley, P. J., Seitz, H. K., Russell, R. M., Selhub, J. and Mason, J. B. (2000), Effect of Chronic Alcohol Consumption on Total Plasma Homocysteine Level in Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 259–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb04606.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication August 12, 1999; accepted December 15, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.