The study was supported by P50 AA11605 and NRSA AA05519 grants from NIAAA. The P rats obtained from the Indiana Alcohol Research Center were supported by P50-AA07611 from NIAAA.
P Rats Develop Physical Dependence on Alcohol Via Voluntary Drinking: Changes in Seizure Thresholds, Anxiety, and Patterns of Alcohol Drinking
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 278–284, March 2000
How to Cite
Kampov-Polevoy, A. B., Matthews, D. B., Gause, L., Morrow, A. L. and Overstreet, D. H. (2000), P Rats Develop Physical Dependence on Alcohol Via Voluntary Drinking: Changes in Seizure Thresholds, Anxiety, and Patterns of Alcohol Drinking. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 278–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb04608.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication September 13, 1999; accepted January 6, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!