These studies were supported by Grant AA07337 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, National Institutes of Health, and the Department of Health and Human Services.
Pronounced Hepatic Free Radical Formation Precedes Pathological Liver Injury in Ethanol-Fed Rats
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 332–335, March 2000
How to Cite
Reinke, L. A., Moore, D. R. and Nanji, A. A. (2000), Pronounced Hepatic Free Radical Formation Precedes Pathological Liver Injury in Ethanol-Fed Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 332–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb04615.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication December 13, 1999; accepted January 10, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.