The Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA) is supported by NIAA Grant U10AA08403 from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA), National Institutes of Health. Preparation of this manuscript also was supported by NIAAA Grant KO2AA00285-01 (T.F.).
Alcoholism Susceptibility Loci: Confirmation Studies in a Replicate Sample and Further Mapping
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 24, Issue 7, pages 933–945, July 2000
How to Cite
Foroud, T., Edenberg, H. J., Goate, A., Rice, J., Flury, L., Koller, D. L., Bierut, L. J., Conneally, P. M., Nurnberger, J. I., Bucholz, K. K., Li, T.-K., Hesselbrock, V., Crowe, R., Schuckit, M., Porjesz, B., Begleiter, H. and Reich, T. (2000), Alcoholism Susceptibility Loci: Confirmation Studies in a Replicate Sample and Further Mapping. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 24: 933–945. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2000.tb04634.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication January 12, 2000; accepted April 18, 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.