Supported, in part, by a Merit Review Grant from the Medical Research Service of the Department of Veterans Affairs (to ER) and a grant from the Tharp Foundation, Nashville, Tennessee (to MM).
Altered Emotional Perception in Alcoholics: Deficits in Affective Prosody Comprehension
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 362–369, March 2001
How to Cite
Monnot, M., Nixon, S., Lovallo, W. and Ross, E. (2001), Altered Emotional Perception in Alcoholics: Deficits in Affective Prosody Comprehension. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 25: 362–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02222.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 22, 2000; accepted December 1, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.