Supported by NIH Grants HL59724 (NHLBI) and AA08845 (NIAAA), by the Louisiana Health Excellence Fund, and by the LSUHSC Alcohol Research Center.
Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Host Release of Interleukin-17 During Pulmonary Infection With Klebsiella pneumoniae
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 872–881, June 2001
How to Cite
Shellito, J. E., Zheng, M. Q., Ye, P., Ruan, S., Shean, M. K. and Kolls, J. (2001), Effect of Alcohol Consumption on Host Release of Interleukin-17 During Pulmonary Infection With Klebsiella pneumoniae. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 25: 872–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2001.tb02293.x
Presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Thoracic Society, May 2000, Toronto, Canada.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication December 15, 2000; accepted March 12, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!