This work was supported by The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (#027204) and the National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (AA08512–01A).
Brief Physician Advice for Problem Drinkers: Long-Term Efficacy and Benefit-Cost Analysis
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 36–43, January 2002
How to Cite
Fleming, M. F., Mundt, M. P., French, M. T., Manwell, L. B., Stauffacher, E. A. and Barry, K. L. (2002), Brief Physician Advice for Problem Drinkers: Long-Term Efficacy and Benefit-Cost Analysis. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 36–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02429.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 17, 2000; accepted October 31, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.