This article is based on the proceedings of the 2001 RSA Symposium, June 2001, Montreal, Canada.
Implicit and Explicit Alcohol-Related Cognitions
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 129–137, January 2002
How to Cite
Wiers, R. W., Stacy, A. W., Ames, S. L., Noll, J. A., Sayette, M. A., Zack, M. and Krank, M. (2002), Implicit and Explicit Alcohol-Related Cognitions. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 129–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02441.x
This research was supported by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism Grants AA09918 (MAS), AA12128 (AWS), R37 AA08333 and R01 AA11925 (JAN); and by NIDA Grant DA12101 (SLA).
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication September 14, 2001; accepted October 31, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.