The research presented in this paper was supported by grants from the National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism AA12525 and AA12150 to Linda P. Spear and AA12453 to Elena I. Varlinskaya.
Acute Effects of Ethanol on Social Behavior of Adolescent and Adult Rats: Role of Familiarity of the Test Situation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1502–1511, October 2002
How to Cite
Varlinskaya, E. I. and Spear, L. P. (2002), Acute Effects of Ethanol on Social Behavior of Adolescent and Adult Rats: Role of Familiarity of the Test Situation. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1502–1511. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02449.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- April 8, 2002; August 2, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.