This study was supported by The Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Aarhus.
Drinking During Pregnancy: Attitudes and Knowledge Among Pregnant Danish Women, 1998
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1553–1560, October 2002
How to Cite
Kesmodel, U. and Schiøler Kesmodel, P. (2002), Drinking During Pregnancy: Attitudes and Knowledge Among Pregnant Danish Women, 1998. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1553–1560. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02455.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication November 26, 2001; accepted August 6, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.