Supported by the Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand and the Health Research Council of New Zealand.
Survey Data Need Not Underestimate Alcohol Consumption
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1561–1567, October 2002
How to Cite
Casswell, S., Huckle, T. and Pledger, M. (2002), Survey Data Need Not Underestimate Alcohol Consumption. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1561–1567. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02456.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication March 18, 2002; accepted August 9, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!