Supported by Grants AA06666, DA03874, and HD336890 (N. L. Day, principal investigator).
Prenatal Alcohol Exposure Predicts Continued Deficits in Offspring Size at 14 Years of Age
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 10, pages 1584–1591, October 2002
How to Cite
Day, N. L., Leech, S. L., Richardson, G. A., Cornelius, M. D., Robles, N. and Larkby, C. (2002), Prenatal Alcohol Exposure Predicts Continued Deficits in Offspring Size at 14 Years of Age. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1584–1591. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02459.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication March 27, 2002; accepted August 2, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!