This work was supported by NIH grant AA111653 (ZS) and a generous gift from The Kenneth Lattman Foundation (GSW). The research was conducted on the JHH General Clinical Research Center (NIH/NCRR M01RR00052).
Hormone Responses to Citalopram in Abstinent Alcohol Dependent Subjects
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 1625–1631, November 2002
How to Cite
Gotjen, D., Szabo, Z., Lee, S. and Wand, G. (2002), Hormone Responses to Citalopram in Abstinent Alcohol Dependent Subjects. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1625–1631. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02464.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- April 16, 2002; August 20, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!