Work was supported in part by grants DA00272, DA12854, and DA12540 to PAFM and AA11998, AA09022, and AA07728 to ACH.
Shared Genetic Vulnerability in Alcohol and Cigarette Use and Dependence
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1919–1921, December 2002
How to Cite
Madden, P. A. F. and Heath, A. C. (2002), Shared Genetic Vulnerability in Alcohol and Cigarette Use and Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1919–1921. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02503.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication August 2, 2002; accepted September 5, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.