Supported by Grant 5R01 AA10108 from the NIAAA.
Auditory and Visual Sustained Attention in Adolescents Prenatally Exposed to Alcohol
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 263–271, February 2002
How to Cite
Coles, C. D., Platzman, K. A., Lynch, M. E. and Freides, D. (2002), Auditory and Visual Sustained Attention in Adolescents Prenatally Exposed to Alcohol. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02533.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication May 24, 2001; accepted December 4, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!