Supported in part by United States Public Health Service Grants AA11876 (LEN), AA07846 (CAC), and AA011839 (CFB); NIAAA Training Grant AA12450 (CAC); the Department of Veterans Affairs (CAC); and the Alcoholic Beverage Medical Research Foundation (CAC).
Ethanol and Membrane Protein Trafficking: Diverse Mechanisms of Ethanol Action
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 287–293, February 2002
How to Cite
Nagy, L. E., Lakshman, M. R., Casey, C. A. and Bearer, C. F. (2002), Ethanol and Membrane Protein Trafficking: Diverse Mechanisms of Ethanol Action. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 287–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02536.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 1, 2001; accepted November 20, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.