This research was supported by the Banbury Foundation; NIAAA; WHO/ISBRA; and, in Australia, by the National Health and Medical Research Council.
CDT, GGT, and AST As Markers of Alcohol Use: The WHO/ISBRA Collaborative Project
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 332–339, March 2002
How to Cite
Conigrave, K. M., Degenhardt, L. J., Whitfield, J. B., Saunders, J. B., Helander, A., Tabakoff, B. and on behalf of the WHO/ISBRA Study Group (2002), CDT, GGT, and AST As Markers of Alcohol Use: The WHO/ISBRA Collaborative Project. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 332–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02542.x
CDTect™ kits were supplied by Pharmacia Diagnostics, Uppsala, Sweden; and by Axis Biochemicals, Oslo, Norway.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication April 4, 2001; accepted December 6, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!