This study was supported by grants from the Lindhaga Foundation, Malmoe, Sweden.
Prevention of Alcohol-Related Deaths in Middle-Aged Heavy Drinkers
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 478–484, April 2002
How to Cite
Kristenson, H., Österling, A., Nilsson, J.-Å. and Lindgärde, F. (2002), Prevention of Alcohol-Related Deaths in Middle-Aged Heavy Drinkers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 478–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02564.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication October 4, 2000; accepted January 14, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.