Supported by Grants P50AA11997 (HHS) and T32AA07565 (MMF) from the NIAAA.
Microanalysis of Ethanol Self-Administration: Estrous Cycle Phase-Related Changes in Consumption Patterns
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 635–643, May 2002
How to Cite
Ford, M. M., Eldridge, J. C. and Samson, H. H. (2002), Microanalysis of Ethanol Self-Administration: Estrous Cycle Phase-Related Changes in Consumption Patterns. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 635–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02585.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication January 16, 2002; accepted February 19, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.