Supported in part by a grant-in-aid for the prevention of lifestyle-related diseases from the Arteriosclerosis Prevention Association, Tokyo, Japan.
Relationship of Light to Moderate Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Hypertension in Japanese Male Office Workers
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 988–994, July 2002
How to Cite
Nakanishi, N., Makino, K., Nishina, K., Suzuki, K. and Tatara, K. (2002), Relationship of Light to Moderate Alcohol Consumption and Risk of Hypertension in Japanese Male Office Workers. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 988–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02632.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication January 30, 2002; accepted April 8, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.