Mouse Cerebellar Adenosine-Glutamate Interactions and Modulation of Ethanol-Induced Motor Incoordination
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 26, Issue 9, pages 1395–1403, September 2002
How to Cite
Dar, M. S. (2002), Mouse Cerebellar Adenosine-Glutamate Interactions and Modulation of Ethanol-Induced Motor Incoordination. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 26: 1395–1403. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2002.tb02684.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
- Received for publication February 11, 2002; accepted June 20, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.