SRI International, Center for Health Sciences, 333 Ravenswood Avenue, BN116, Menlo Park, CA 94025
Cross-Sensitization Between the Locomotor Stimulant Effects of Ethanol and Those of Morphine and Cocaine in Mice
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 616–627, April 2003
How to Cite
Lessov, C. N. and Phillips, T. J. (2003), Cross-Sensitization Between the Locomotor Stimulant Effects of Ethanol and Those of Morphine and Cocaine in Mice. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 616–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2003.tb04398.x
Research supported by a grant from the Department of Veterans Affairs (T.J.P.), by NIAAA P50 AA10760 (T.J.P.), by NIAAA T32 AA 07468 (C.N.L.), and by NIDA T32 DA 07262 (C.N.L.).
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2006
- October 30, 2002; January 27, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.