Supported by NIAAA Grants AA07611, AA10722, AA10717, and AA12857.
Effects of Neuropeptide Y on Sucrose and Ethanol Intake and on Anxiety-Like Behavior in High Alcohol Drinking (HAD) and Low Alcohol Drinking (LAD) Rats
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 894–899, June 2003
How to Cite
Badia-Elder, N. E., Stewart, R. B., Powrozek, T. A., Murphy, J. M. and Li, T.-K. (2003), Effects of Neuropeptide Y on Sucrose and Ethanol Intake and on Anxiety-Like Behavior in High Alcohol Drinking (HAD) and Low Alcohol Drinking (LAD) Rats. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 27: 894–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2003.tb04413.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 21, 2002; accepted March 4, 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.