This article was reviewed carefully by an experienced medical editor whose first language is English and who is experienced in editing papers written by physicians and scientists whose native language is not English.
Role of Hepatitis B Virus in Hepatocarcinogenesis in Alcoholics
Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 28, Issue Supplement s2, pages 181S–185S, August 2004
How to Cite
Yotsuyanagi, H., Hashidume, K., Suzuki, M., Maeyama, S., Takayama, T. and Uchikoshi, T. (2004), Role of Hepatitis B Virus in Hepatocarcinogenesis in Alcoholics. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 28: 181S–185S. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2004.tb03240.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!