Supported by PHS grant AA11576 and by the resources of the UMass Medical School CFAR and DERC core facilities.
Acute Ethanol Treatment Modulates Toll-like Receptor-4 Association with Lipid Rafts
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 76–85, January 2006
How to Cite
Dolganiuc, A., Bakis, G., Kodys, K., Mandrekar, P. and Szabo, G. (2006), Acute Ethanol Treatment Modulates Toll-like Receptor-4 Association with Lipid Rafts. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 76–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00003.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2006
- Received for publication April 27, 2005; accepted September 21, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.