This research was supported by a grant from Alcohol Monitoring Systems, Inc., NIDA grants K08DA016314, DA09842, DA11015, DA12845, NIMH grant 5T32MH15442, and NIH grant M01#RR00051. Portions of this paper were previously presented at the annual meeting of the Research Society on Alcoholism (2005). The authors would also like to thank Dr. Boris Tabakoff and Dr. Robert Booth.
Validity of Transdermal Alcohol Monitoring: Fixed and Self-Regulated Dosing
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 26–33, January 2006
How to Cite
Sakai, J. T., Mikulich-Gilbertson, S. K., Long, R. J. and Crowley, T. J. (2006), Validity of Transdermal Alcohol Monitoring: Fixed and Self-Regulated Dosing. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 26–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00004.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2006
- Received for publication May 4, 2005; accepted September 19, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.