This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH, and in part by the Office of Research on Minority Health.
Sex Differences in the Influence of COMT Val158Met on Alcoholism and Smoking in Plains American Indians
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 399–406, March 2006
How to Cite
Enoch, M.-A., Waheed, J. F., Harris, C. R., Albaugh, B. and Goldman, D. (2006), Sex Differences in the Influence of COMT Val158Met on Alcoholism and Smoking in Plains American Indians. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00045.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Received for publication June 7, 2005; accepted October 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!