This research was supported by the Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, NIH, and in part by the Office of Research on Minority Health.
Sex Differences in the Influence of COMT Val158Met on Alcoholism and Smoking in Plains American Indians
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 399–406, March 2006
How to Cite
Enoch, M.-A., Waheed, J. F., Harris, C. R., Albaugh, B. and Goldman, D. (2006), Sex Differences in the Influence of COMT Val158Met on Alcoholism and Smoking in Plains American Indians. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00045.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
- Received for publication June 7, 2005; accepted October 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.