This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Cancer Research 12-12 from the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan.
Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Aldehyde Dehydrogenase-2 Genotypes in Japanese Females
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 491–500, March 2006
How to Cite
Yokoyama, A., Kato, H., Yokoyama, T., Igaki, H., Tsujinaka, T., Muto, M., Omori, T., Kumagai, Y., Yokoyama, M. and Watanabe, H. (2006), Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Aldehyde Dehydrogenase-2 Genotypes in Japanese Females. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00053.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Received for publication May 23, 2005; accepted October 30, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!