Grants from Sogn Centre for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Oslo and Centre for Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Eastern and Southern Norway, Oslo, are acknowledged.
Alcohol Consumption Before and During Pregnancy Comparing Concurrent and Retrospective Reports
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 510–515, March 2006
How to Cite
Alvik, A., Haldorsen, T., Groholt, B. and Lindemann, R. (2006), Alcohol Consumption Before and During Pregnancy Comparing Concurrent and Retrospective Reports. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 510–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00055.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!