S.B. and B.L. contributed equally to this work
Epigenetic DNA Hypermethylation of the HERP Gene Promoter Induces Down-regulation of Its mRNA Expression in Patients With Alcohol Dependence
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 587–591, April 2006
How to Cite
Bleich, S., Lenz, B., Ziegenbein, M., Beutler, S., Frieling, H., Kornhuber, J. and Bönsch, D. (2006), Epigenetic DNA Hypermethylation of the HERP Gene Promoter Induces Down-regulation of Its mRNA Expression in Patients With Alcohol Dependence. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 587–591. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00068.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received for publication August 5, 2005; accepted November 29, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!