This project is funded by HERON (Health Evaluation and Research Outcomes Network), a collaborative program conducted under the auspices of the Institute for Health Research with The University of Sydney, The University of New South Wales, University of Technology Sydney, The Cancer Council NSW and NSW Health through NH&MRC Grant 262121.
Use of Record Linkage to Examine Alcohol Use in Pregnancy
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 642–648, April 2006
How to Cite
Burns, L., Mattick, R. P. and Cooke, M. (2006), Use of Record Linkage to Examine Alcohol Use in Pregnancy. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 642–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00075.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received for publication July 21, 2005; accepted December 8, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.