Binge Alcohol Treatment Increases Vertebral Bone Loss Following Ovariectomy: Compensation by Intermittent Parathyroid Hormone
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 665–672, April 2006
How to Cite
Callaci, J. J., Juknelis, D., Patwardhan, A. and Wezeman, F. H. (2006), Binge Alcohol Treatment Increases Vertebral Bone Loss Following Ovariectomy: Compensation by Intermittent Parathyroid Hormone. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 665–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00078.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received for publication October 3, 2005; accepted November 28, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!