Support: R01 AA09986 and AA00238 to JJW.
Effects of 8 Different NR1 Splice Variants on the Ethanol Inhibition of Recombinant NMDA Receptors
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 673–679, April 2006
How to Cite
Jin, C. and Woodward, J. J. (2006), Effects of 8 Different NR1 Splice Variants on the Ethanol Inhibition of Recombinant NMDA Receptors. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 673–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00079.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received for publication October 19, 2005; accepted December 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!