This research was supported by Grants AA10723 and AA05965. A portion of this research was presented at the International Neuropsychological Society conference (1994, Cincinnati).
Visuoperceptual Learning in Alcoholic Korsakoff Syndrome
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 680–687, April 2006
How to Cite
Fama, R., Pfefferbaum, A. and Sullivan, E. V. (2006), Visuoperceptual Learning in Alcoholic Korsakoff Syndrome. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 680–687. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00085.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2006
- Received for publication July 29, 2005; accepted December 11, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.