Preparation of this manuscript was supported in part by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Health Services Research and Development Service, and Mental Health Strategic Healthcare Group, VA Palo Alto Health Care System.
Suicide Attempts Among Substance Use Disorder Patients: An Initial Step Toward a Decision Tree for Suicide Management
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 998–1005, June 2006
How to Cite
Tiet, Q. Q., Ilgen, M. A., Byrnes, H. F. and Moos, R. H. (2006), Suicide Attempts Among Substance Use Disorder Patients: An Initial Step Toward a Decision Tree for Suicide Management. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 998–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00114.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received for publication October 11, 2005; accepted January 25, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.