Supported by Grants AA10158 (GSW), AA12837 (MEM), AA12839 (DFW), and GCRC (NIH/NCRR M01RR00052).
Striatal Dopamine Release and Family History of Alcoholism
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1143–1151, July 2006
How to Cite
Munro, C. A., McCaul, M. E., Oswald, L. M., Wong, D. F., Zhou, Y., Brasic, J., Kuwabara, H., Kumar, A., Alexander, M., Ye, W. and Wand, G. S. (2006), Striatal Dopamine Release and Family History of Alcoholism. Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research, 30: 1143–1151. doi: 10.1111/j.1530-0277.2006.00130.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2006
- Received for publication October 10, 2005; accepted February 16, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.